At Socially Designed we truly enjoy all the aspects of wedding planning. Starting with meeting our couples on a complimentary consultation to creating great ideas and design to the final day when “two” become one! As a husband/wife wedding planning and design team we sincerely understand the meaning of teamwork not only on a professional level but on a personal one as well. In creating a close personal relationship with our clients, we truly get to know you, so that we can translate our conversations into a beautifully designed, coordinated and budget minded wedding. We maintain relationships with reputable florists, bakers, photographers, DJ’s, videographers and makeup artists, to ensure that your wedding is unique and the wedding planning runs smoothly.
Our wedding planning design meetings consist of:
• Creation of a design board to develop the look of your wedding
• Coordination of all aspects of the decor for your wedding ensuring that your colors, theme and motif are seamlessly weaved throughout your special day
• Creation of personal, unique details that will wow your guests
• Day-of, on-site coordination of decor details to ensure everything is setup perfectly, the way you envisioned
• Review of your wedding budget goals and parameters
Socially Designed offers two basic “coordination” packages, both can be customized!
Full Service Coordination
FSC covers the planning of your wedding day from beginning to end. We understand that sometimes you need assistance with specific tasks and we are more than happy to customize your package to include any specific details that you need covered.
• Unlimited consultations via phone, email, and in person
• Wedding financial/budget planning
• Recommendations on reliable vendors
• Presentation of item checklist with timeline
• Concept/Design Boards, development and implementation
• Vendor contract review and negotiation
• Wedding etiquette assistance
• Research of licensing procedures, as needed
• Final site walk-through
• Stationery planning
• Centerpiece design and production
• Cake design and style selection
• Favor design and production
• Linen and furniture rental
• Candy buffets
• Assistance with out of town guest accommodations
• Creation/Presentation of wedding day timeline
• Coordination of rehearsal, ceremony & reception
• Coordination of post event activities
• Bridal shower planning and execution
Day of Wedding Coordination
After considering planning a wedding on your own you will certainly see how much is involved in the process. Wouldn’t it be a wonderful gift to yourself to be able to enjoy your day without having to worry about any lingering details of your wedding , allowing you to be stress free? We contract out a month prior to the wedding in order to acclimate ourselves to the vision you have and become familiarized with your vendor contracts and wedding day timeline.
• Socially Designed meets with clients to understand the vision for wedding day
• We contact all vendors and coordinate a comprehensive timeline of your special day
• We facilitate rehearsal
• We also facilitate and organize day-of events
• Act as Liaison with all “day-of” vendors
• Address any issues that arise during rehearsal and/or your wedding day
A comprehensive array of personalized wedding planning services to ensure that your day is perfect and free from hassle, is the foundation which Socially Designed was built on. Please feel free to ask any question or request any wish, we would love to make them come true for you!